Bailey's Blog

Thursday, September 01, 2005

...TuRn ThE MuSiC DoWn...AnD We WhiSpEr...

OMG HAPPY ONE YEAR BIRTHDAY TO MY BLOG!!!! yesterday marked the year anniversary of my first blog...*sniffle* im just so proud!

lol Anyway, Wow life is insane!!!!!
I'm so busy it's like ridiculous. Thursday is the only day of the week that I can go to school, come home, and do nothing else for the rest of the day. And as much as I love down time, I was/am soo bored. Like we're talking so bored that I cleaned and did homework...i know...weird.
Anyway, last night at about 12, I couldnt sleep, so I got out my notebook and tried to start the outline for the book/not-really-a-book that I've been wanting to write. It's really for no purpose other than doing it. I'll never show anyone or anything but I still want to write it just to say that I did. So I turned on the music legacy that is Backstreet Boys, got a water bottle, and tried to start.
And then, not 10 minutes into it, I can't write anymore. Like its just so overwhelming that I got freaked out and couldnt do anything. UGHHHHH it was soo frustrating.
So basically I hate the world.
And I really wish there were like out of school classes for teens on creative writing.
So I'm thinking I will start one when I'm in college or after I graduate. Everyone hold me to that.

Oh and xanga gets two more gold stars because they've changed the fonts so that they are prettier, AND I was able to make my own layout/background which I must say I am in love with. Blogspot really has some work to do.

3 Comments:

At 8:45 PM , Blogger Steven said...

Oh, Bailey!

 
At 1:54 PM , Blogger spartacus21 said...

Hmmm, first of all, even Marcus offers a creative writting class 2nd period. If you really want to do something...stop complaining and look up ways to pursure your passions. i love you Bai, but sometimes i wonder if you want sympathy for made up excuses. I love writting too..that's great. if you want to write, write. Challange yourself...don't make smoesjes! Thank God you can write..and if it turns out you don't want to anymore..it's ok. Just thank him you could. Thank him the oppurtunity is there (whether or not you take it) for those who enroll in the class.
I guess i just can't wait for God to give you a glimpse of the Bailey to be so perhaps you could see a little bit of what the rest of us see.

 
At 8:14 PM , Blogger bAiLeY said...

well i said "out of school classes" for a reason because i have no room in my schedual for Marcus' creative writing class...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home