Bailey's Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

...I wAnNa DaNcE WiTh SoMeBoDy...

A few weeks ago my friend erin told me to go back and read some of my old blogs. So I picked a few at random and it was really strange and funny at the same time, to see some of the things I had written. I really laid it down heavy at times. And all of my blogs were about me and stuff that was going on in my life, usually negative. "This sucks..." "I'm really pissed because..." "Im totally stressing about..." etc. It was weird like reading things that I had written and remembering exactly when I was writting it and my motivation for writing it. I'm such a loser too. Like I'd read a sentance or a random thought that I had and just think how stupid it was that I would ever say that. And some were really recent too. So lets just forget about how awesomly nerdy i am shall we?
And soo much has changed in me and my life, its crazy! Like just in the last 6 months or so, even I am surprised at how much has happened and how my views on so much has changed.

My blog has been pretty (for lack of a better term,) intense at times. And really sappy too. But its cool to see how the things that I thought would never change or go away, have worked out. Its kind of comforting.

...I just wrote a somewhat optimistic blog...who would've thought?

**life is like a rollar coaster ride...the crazy turns and ups and downs along the way... it'll through you off if you don't hold on tight...**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home