Bailey's Blog

Monday, February 21, 2005

...HiGhEr aNd HiGhEr...

Lindsey stayed home from school today. All day...
why?
oh thats right...because she wanted to TAN!
fair? i think not...

However I did go to school today. Did I wish I was at home tanning? yes
but no...i was at wasting my time learning useless information and stressing about grades and cheerleading. And everyone was staring at me and my awesomely deformed face...with my swollen, sesemee street nose and black eyes. Or in my kind, sweet brother's words... FRANKENFACE!

((breathes in deeply and sighs loudly with head tilted back and eyes closed...))

today was a gReAT day.

**its kharama that'll get you when you're staring at your feet...or looking over your shoulder at what could be**

2 Comments:

At 8:11 AM , Blogger Nathan said...

Um...did I miss something? Why is your nose swollen? Did you fight a bear?

 
At 8:36 AM , Blogger Brent said...

Frankenface...that's funny!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home