Bailey's Blog

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

.: And We Both Laugh...Cause We Know It Isn't True :.

It’s been a very humbling week. I feel like God is trying to teach me something that I'm simply not understanding and not seeing. He has carried me through so much this year and saved me from even more, which makes it all the more frustrating that I can’t grasp the lesson that He’s throwing at me. I know one day I will be able to see past all this chaos and see what God’s writing out for my life bright and clear, but until then I’m going to keep being humbled, keep being carried, and keep living in chaos…and that sorta sucks.

1 Comments:

At 5:30 AM , Blogger Brent said...

The chaos of the now is pretty beautiful, too, once you get used to it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home