Bailey's Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

.: LiKe a MeRrY-gO-RoUnD :.

On a happier note...days have just been so much easier lately. School is going alright...and coming from the most anti-school person in the world, that is pretty big. Making straight A's again - first time since like 7th grade...but its because I'm in the classes that I usually do really well in: English, biology, and spanish.
Cheerleading is taking over my life though. Practice three times a week plus tumbling on Wednesdays = no free time for me. But the good part is that we are working our butts off for camp/competetion so I'm definently getting back into shape.
Found a nearly empty journal under my bed yesterday...that might not sound exciting but I am definently pumped because I've almost run out of room in my other one.
Finished the research paper I've been working on, finished my speech analysis for english, feeling even more mentally-insane as the days go on...but I'm becoming more okay with it bit-by-bit.
Still haven't finished Great Expectations though...ugh. But I'm working on the book Bird by Bird at the same time (thanks to Brent) so it kind of balances it out.
...I guess there is really no point to this except that I am attempting to refrain from having such downer blogs all the time. So that's a look at the happier side of Bailey's life that I usually never discuss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home