Bailey's Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

.: LoRd UnDuE mE :.

I just dont understand what I'm being taught right now...its like its RIGHT THERE! right smack in front of my face - this big huge sign saying "read me" at the top - theres tons of writing underneath, the answer to questions that have been sinking into my brain for the past year, and its all in chinease! What makes it worse is that there's a million other people who DO understand it and who CAN read it because they speak chinease. And then theres me...little miss "english"... who doesnt get it. And all the chinease are staring, pointing, and laughing. And regardless of the countless "Chinease for dummies" books I pick up and read...I got nuthin. NOT A DAMN WORD!
...excuse my french...(ha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home