Bailey's Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2005

.: WeLcOmE tO tHe FaLLoUt :.

I swore I wouldnt do it...I promised myself I wouldn't jump on this bandwagon...not this time. But alas...I have found myself here - posting this blog - fearful that it's magic and enjoyment may have run out. But here we go anyway...

When you read this...you must - and i do mean must - make a comment of a memory you have about/with me. It doesn't have to be special or a monumental moment...just do it.

(sigh) im a cop-out... but hey - if I endured the pain of subjecting myself to this non-original little game...you might as well comment. :)

4 Comments:

At 7:17 PM , Blogger Brent said...

I seem to remember you being a "dancing molar" for Dr. Hal and the Teeth.

 
At 5:29 AM , Blogger Nathan said...

Sitting in the hallway down in Houston and talking for an hour.

 
At 12:01 PM , Blogger Jude said...

before you had to move the last tues. night you were here and how sad you were to leave but still trying to be happy and you came up and gave me a hug that was a great moment

 
At 11:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hmm bailey ree, let's see...

taco bell... lying down on the benches and throwing ice!
wendy's... salt in the pepper!
BUT then again... starbucks! going to blockbuster to pee lol and seeing your uncle at starbucks! haha

gosh i love ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home