Bailey's Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

.: gOt StAiNs oN mY T-sHiRt :.

*Not much to blog about*

*TAKS tomorow morning. :(

*JV cheer party/Julies bday party's on Friday. :#

*Prom's on Saturday. :)

*But what I dont understand is how we've gotten to sleep in for the past two mornings an extra 2 hours and I am still absolutely and thoroughly exhausted.

*A family that lives on my street just lost their 20-year old son while he was in the Army in Iraq.

*Nathan William Lee is having a flipping baby!

*Elizabeth Lee Spring is beautiful.

*I'm completely burnt out on Cheerleading.

*Ready for the school year to be over - 5 weeks!

*My dad's home from D.C.

*I haven't seen my brother since Monday.

*Things are really chaotic - in general.

*I'm really tired of everything.

*This blog sucks.

2 Comments:

At 5:39 AM , Blogger Brent said...

Hey...we picked the same songs for our blog intro today!

Anyway, how can you be completely burnt out on cheerleading...your new team is only been doing it for like, what, 4 weeks? Maybe that bill will pass and you won't be able to dance suggestively and that might cut down on your work load.

 
At 6:41 AM , Blogger Nathan said...

Actually Kimberly Ann-Matthews Lee is having the baby. I am just along for the ride.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home