Bailey's Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2005

...OpEn Up My EaGeR EyEs...

Weekend Update:

Friday - took the day off from school for a RoAd tRiP down to Austin with some friends. We left at 6 freaking o'clock in our 15-passenger van (which we decorated with shoe polish to personalize it) and headed down to Round Rock. The sun came up at the exact moment we entered downtown Dallas and I continued to make Liz look at it at least a million times until I felt she really appreciated it. It was like the best freakin day ever AND our soccer girls won their game in the semi's which led them to win STATE on top of it all! So it was really cool...aside from the four demerits I got for missing school. Ugh.
So then Liz and I went over to Lindz's house for the night. We hung out with Emily, Eathan, Lindz's cousin and Paula which was really crazy and I didnt get to see Chris like we had planned on so that kinda sucks. But it was ... needless to say... an interesting night.

Saturday - woke up at 8:45 to Liz yelling at me to wake up because we were so freaking late for Paint Day which started at 9. But I dont think we're getting demerits because we were late on a count of Lindsey puking all over the place...yum. So then we painted signs with the rest of the cheerleaders from 9:15 - 2:30 ish which was - let me tell yah - amazing. I sure do love paint days. Then I came home and randomly fell asleep right as I walked in the door and stayed that way until 8:40 when Heather called. Weird? I think so. But I really needed the sleep so it was okay. Then she came and picked me up and we went back to her house for steak and salad only to come BACK to my house for the night. But after our lovely water fight and my bed being really uncomfortable - heath couldnt sleep and ended up going back to her house at 2:30 in the morning. Weird.

Sunday - Went to the Juarez meeting at 10:45. Im really excited about the trip but extremely nervous about raising the funds. I dont know how its going to happen but whatever. Then came home for a little bit before leaving for Marcus again to help fold the signs we had painted on the above noted paint day. That was a party - Then Liz and I went to Sonic and came home just in time for me to make it to the 5 o clock church service which I hadnt been to in a while. So that was pretty cool - then went to Sunday school - talked to my bff Nathan William Lee - and then went up to the baptism service. Left for Kids Kastle to play my second game of Lava Pit. I'm not gonna lie to you - I was scared. But I came out with only a bruise and scratch on my knee from tripping over a step and a few scrapes on my wrist. Other than that I am not hurt, I have no broken bones, and I am in one whole piece. Phew. Then Chris and I left and picked up Jason and Greg because they forgot their keys, took them to their houses, then came back to mine for a little bit. I hadn't seen him in exactly one week so it was cool to freaking talk to him again. But I did get yelled at for being late so that sucks.

Anyway, no cheer after school this week because of Taks which means 11:30 school time this WHOLE week...( except for Monday and Thursday but whatever.) And you know what? If you're a senior I realize that you only have to come in at regular time on monday so I will save you the trouble of commenting and rubbing it in my face...

Peace out playas!

2 Comments:

At 7:59 AM , Blogger Brent said...

Hooray for only minor Lava Pit injuries!

 
At 11:28 AM , Blogger spartacus21 said...

i want to go to mexico!!!

i'm a poet but boy i don't show it

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home