Bailey's Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2005

...cHaSiN oUr LiVeS...

So its summer. Praise God that it is summer.
Brandon graduated last night. And I did not cry once, thank you very much. Keila and I clapped for all the people with funny names, and of course the ones we knew. And we decided which boys we would marry according to their last names. I'm going with Michael Daily. That'd be a rockin name. My cousin Lindsay married a guy named Josh Lindsey. So now her name is Lindsay Lindsey. That rocks too.
ANWAY, it summer and i'm loving EVERY second of it. From the movies, to everyone's "kick-off-summer parties, to graduation parties, to just hanging out with friends - summer is AMAZING. My curfew is 12 now because my parents trust me! :) So that's awesome. AND my air conditioning broke so they are basically making me stay at other people's houses. So that's even more awesome. And I'm SOO excited because tonight im going to CoWbOyS in Arlington w/ the girls!!
Not to mention the fact that i leave for cheer camp in 4 days and for Mexico right after that!!!
Mexico is gonna rock. I'm dead excited. And thank the Lord for rich grandparents and a loaded uncle with a 5 story house because I'm about 30 bucks away from raising all my money.

The weather is gorgeous.
My family is amazing.
I'm driving the sebring everywhere.
Summer nights are the best.
My calendar is PACKED with trips: 'bama w/ keila to stay on the farm for a week, GA with my grandma for an all day spa trip, the beach w/ the family for a week, a weekend in Arlington with JUST my brother, cheer camp, AND mexico!!!

you're jealous...i know it.

SUMMER FREAKING ROCKS!

.: making my way down town-walking fast-faces pass and im HoMeBoUnD! :.

4 Comments:

At 10:19 PM , Blogger Deleted said...

Bailey Daily?

 
At 12:44 PM , Blogger Deleted said...

heather feathers?

this is so weird! i don't really have any intention on marrying someone with the last name Stacy or something. Though Grace... Tracy Grace Sounds fun!

 
At 12:45 PM , Blogger Deleted said...

and they, um, kinda rhyme, right?

 
At 12:46 PM , Blogger Deleted said...

okay and last comment i promise!
my cousin anita married a guy with the last name Martin. same as mine - same as hers! It was the Martin-Martin wedding. And she said she doesn't just want to stay as Anita Martin, but put her "maiden" name as a middle name... so now she's "Anita martin martin!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home