Bailey's Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2005

...I WoNt SaY GoOdByE ToNiGhT...

Last night I went to see SpEcTaCuLaR SpEcTaCuLaR with keila, erin, katie, marissa, tiffany, shannon, rogan, steven, brian, jamey, josh, and nikki. (I hope I covered everyone) Anyway, It was a pretty good show. Brandon, Jason and James MC'd it. It was basically just a combination of songs and dances that people had made up. Brandon did a solo from Jekyl and Hyde. (I have no idea how to spell that) It was really good though. There were a few acts that were just dumb and a song that I loved was destroyed but other than that it was a good show. Right before the final act Brandon, after repeatedly getting cut off, gave a little speech about theatre and how it changed him and about Rita. That's when I started to tear up. Then he started talking about how it was his last time on stage at Marcus and probably his last time to ever be on stage with his best friend Jason. Then HE started crying. So by this time, like a total idiot, I'm balling my eyes out. They finish the final act and it all goes down hill from there. All the seniors were on stage with their friends and families sobbing. Brandon, Jason, and Jared (his two best friends) walked over to each other and gave each other a hug and broke down. Now mind you, I've seen Brandon cry ONCE before this (i mean aside from when we were little.) So I'm just dying. And every one is crying, even people that don't know the seniors. And Brandon walks over to my parents and they're all crying. And I walk over and he hugs me and we're both crying. And Jason and Corinna (Corinna is Jason's girlfriend, who went to Prom with us, and who is leaving in 3 weeks when her foreign exchange program ends) are hugging and crying. And it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Honestly.
It just sucks to know that he's hurting so much and I can't do anything or say anything to make it better. I mean he's leaving all his friends, his family, and Marcus Drama which is his LIFE. And on a selfish note, my big brother is leaving me. He's lived next to me my ENTIRE LIFE, we've spent every christmas together, every birthday, all of our vacations together. We've been to Disney World and Gulf Shores, the Caribbean and Florida. He was my ONLY friend when we moved...8 times. And now he's moving out? He's leaving me forever. I mean I know I'll still see him...after all he's only going to Arlington. But to spend 15 years living with someone, and to have it just end...just like that? It's not fair. I hate it.
So bare(bear??) with me if I'm a little emotional in the next few days. I've never been through this before, and It's killing me.

2 Comments:

At 3:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

my sister did this to me last year, and it was one of the hardest things ever. i cried forever before she left.

it got easier with time though. you'll stop crying, and stop being upset. you won't stop missing him, but thats good, and you know you'll stay close.

you'll do fine with this, you are an awesome person and i know you can get through it. i wish i had something to say that could help you out just like you wish you had something to say that could help Brandon out.

it sucks having to be younger because you have to go through this twice. when Brandon moves out, and then when you do.

you'll get through this though, Bailey. i know you will.

 
At 7:26 AM , Blogger spartacus21 said...

just imagine what it would be ike for you to be a senior! sta strong kiddo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home