Bailey's Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2005

... i wanna be your crystal baller ...

Tonight was the Marcus drama/musical theatre banquet. I went not only to support Brandon, but also because a lot of people I knew from when I was in drama were going. It was soo much fun. And I'm extremely proud because I only cried once through out the entire night: when Brandon, completely unexplectedly, won a $15oo scholarship. It was really cool. As much as he drives me up the wall sometimes, I'm really proud of him for everything he's done in drama and MT. I'm also extremely jealous that he found something that he loved, and was (& is) awesome at it. You could tell how much it's hurting him to be leaving Rita and drama when he almost broke down on stage. Ok, thats a little extreme, but he definently did get emotional and tear up - "Man Crying" as he calls it. If he doesnt make it big one day, no one ever will. He's an insane, off-the-wall, hypochondriac that's extremely lazy and selfish, but for some reason, I still love him, and it's gonna kill me when he leaves. As for my parents, they both cried, along with both of my grandparents...I think it's really starting to hit us that this is his last few months at home. And between work and Audrey, I have a feeling that most of it won't actually be at home. That pretty much sucks.

1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM , Blogger Jude said...

I was wondering i guess i am not loved Bailey you don't have me on your blog list of people that are on the side?? do you hate me hehe lol jk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home