Bailey's Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

...LiViN iT uP iN ThE HoTeL CaLiFoRniA...

Not much to blog about I don't guess. It's finally summer. Freshmen year is finally Over. But I don't get to enjoy it yet because I have cheerleading. Goody. 9-11 in the freaking morning. Plus my grandparents and uncle are coming in for graduation on Friday. That means I have to sleep on the couch again. And that sucks. But on a good note Jena AND Katie (two of my good friends that moved away) are in town...-well jena comes on Sat.-...so I'm really pumped to hang out with them. But I leave for cheer camp a week from tomorow...then Mexico. And I am SOO excited about that!! But I know that I'm gonna be dead by the end of my trip. So beware of super mean bailey. I dont know - like I said, I don't have much to blog about.
Yesterday I went to El Chico w/ the girls (and eric and clay) for lunch, then to Nicole's for a while, then the cheer party, then hung out w/ chris, and finally to Kara's for the night. It was pretty fun. We were supposed to go out on the lake this morning but we woke up late and then I had to go home to clean.
After that I had coffee with Brent. It was good but we had at least 3 near death experiences, including 2 deadly spiders and a hurricane. There was even debris when an empty pizza box attacked without warning. But aside from that it was muy bueno. Gotta love Brent. Then I went to the Grotto for Bekah's birthday. That was really fun too. But I can't stay the night w/ them because of GAY CHEERLEADING AT NINE IN THE FREAKING MORNING. So now I'm wathcing the season finally of American Idol. I'm such a party animal.
I dont know, I got nothing. When I have something of interest to write, I'll blog.
As for today, I'm gonna watch TV.

1 Comments:

At 4:50 AM , Blogger Brent said...

Hey, Bailey, you remember that time when we survived Hurricane PapaJohn? That was awesome...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home