Bailey's Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

YoU CaN SeE HeR DaNciNg uNdErNeAtH tHe SpoTLiGhT

I went the whole day today thinking it was Wednesday until cheer practice, and I really hate when that happens....
Anyway, I think my parents are putting speed in my cereal every morning and just not telling me. I honestly think I'm on drugs every day. Like i'll be like really super hyper one second, and then five minutes later I'll be dead tired, and then five minutes after that my whole world is falling apart. I seriously don't know what my head is doing.
Now I recognize that I am some what "transparent" as far as what kind of mood I am in, but it's usually the same mood throughout the whole day.
People probably think I'm insane.

But thats okay.

My schedual is crazy again. Monday, Friday, and Saturday are my off-days. Part of me loves being busy all the time. And then of course part of me hates it.

And well I guess thats it for now. I'll post if something exciting ever happens to me, but it really never does so you know.

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM , Blogger kaylah said...

still waiting on my Bitter Bailey Bobblehead...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home