Bailey's Blog

Monday, February 07, 2005

...Welcome to her busy dizzy life...

So guess what? For those of you who saw me on sunday night freaking out about my cheerleading decision...they changed it! So now i have a little bit longer to decide. Im not exactly sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing...But I guess I was just stressing for nothing.

I'm getting my permit this week... thats right Nurge, i lied - you actually got your permit before me... but you are still a senior who cant drive!
Anyway, my parents are making this huge deal about it and stressing about how i havent studied enough and what not when really its not a big deal and most of my friends got theirs without really studying for more than an hour or so. So im really frustrated about that.

Then I of course have 4 hours of homework a night because my classes are way stressful. And I made a 75 on my english test because I was sick when they reviewed for it. So now the 98 that I had in that class is going to average back out to like a low A or high B. GR!

This was a really random blog...i'm too tired to think.

**It's been weeks worth of weekends when fake I.D.'s and fake passions are her best friends...**

2 Comments:

At 5:05 AM , Blogger Brent said...

So, what, exactly, is the WISEST thing you could do? hehehehehehe

 
At 3:35 AM , Blogger spartacus21 said...

The test is EASY..don't worry about it. Too bad about English but i highly doubt your average will drop that much over one test. doei

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home