Bailey's Blog

Friday, February 11, 2005

...pLeAsE BeLiEvE mE wHeN i SaY...

Went to my True Love Waits ceremony tonight. It was pretty interesting to see all the people that came to support all of us and I'm really lucky to have gotten to go through the program with some of the girls from my biblestudy. We have been getting so much closer recently and I love spending time with them even though our group is so diverse. The whole experience was interesting but fun and definently worth it. I hope that this will be a promise that I can keep.

Keila and I went to get our nails done today. I haven't had a manicure in like forever so it was really fun. I got pink and she got a french manicure. I'm so jealous of hers though because it's like way cute and mines really - not cute but oh well. It was only like 12 bucks so its cool.

The Notebook is out on DVD and im so super pumped. The Notebook is seriously like my life, like it is the all time BEST chick-flick love movie EVER! Not only is the story line beautiful but Ryan Gosling is AMAZING and gorgeous and basically like my future husband. I haven't bought it yet because there is a little thing called money that tends to get in my way so if you see it and remember how much you absolutely love me...then you should totally buy it for me!! :)

So tonight after the ceremony I went to IHOP with my parents because they're too cheap for something like Olive Garden (though i totally tried, brent) and now I'm at home about to watch Garden State with them. On a friday night, home with my family, and I don't even care.

But tomorow I am going cheer banquet dress shopping with lindsey, taylar, and liz. Then to Ryan's concert and back to Liz's for some serious fab four time.

I'm so glad its the weekend!!! :) I didnt have the best week so I'm just glad its over.

**When she gets down...she gets down RiGhT.**

1 Comments:

At 6:04 AM , Blogger Brent said...

Garden State is one of the very best movies I've seen. It won't win any awards because the grown-ups who give awards don't "get it" (as I bet your parents didn't, either) but it was brilliant. I'd love to hear what you thought about it.

And, sorry about Olive Garden...as long as you tried.

Did you notice the "garden" theme in your blog? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home